I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rafael Cennamo

With Bridal Fashion Week almost upon us, I'm excited to bring you an interview with the designer of my favorite show last spring - Rafael Cennamo

He has dressed the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Carrie Underwood on the red carpet, and has now expanded his talents to the white carpet - the bridal world. With the perfect combination of elegance and edge, Rafael's dresses are certainly making him One to Watch in the bridal industry.

Rafael opens up about his beginnings, his inspirations, and gives us a sneak peek at his Rafael Cennamo White Couture Spring 2014 Collection, which I am beyond excited to see in person!





No comments:

Post a Comment