I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

Started off Memorial Day Weekend with a trip to Fiesta Hermosa. If you all are ever in Los Angeles over Memorial Day or Labor Day, you have to stop by Hermosa Beach!

The streets are shut down and filled with art vendors, carnival rides, fair food, and beer gardens. Where can one go wrong? 

Our favorite band, Mara & The Big Rockstars, who played at our wedding, played at the beer garden, although the environments we're very different. Who I am kidding? They probably looked completely the same. 

But as I awoke this morning with a headache and crusty eyes, I proclaimed to Kyle that it would probably be best if I didn't bring children into this world. At least when Harry wakes me up I can just push him off of me. You can't do that with kids right? 

Well I hope you have a great Memorial Day UnBrides! It's off to the dog park - just hoping they don't deem me an unfit parent when they smell the booze permeating from my pores...

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment