I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Inspiration

Although I am a sucker for the Christmas holiday, Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. Even though my version of fall is now sitting in air conditioning during yet another heat wave, I tried to make up for it by buying everything pumpkin in sight at Target. Have a you tried the pumpkin Oreo's yet? Delish. But I'm thinking about duct taping the bag shut.

Here are some of my favorite trends and ideas I'm seeing for fall this year...



1. No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake  2. Caramel Apple Jello Shots  3. Spiced Apple Cider  4. Gold Leaf Place Cards          5. Studded Pumpkins  6. Hanging Mason Jar Chandelier



No comments:

Post a Comment