I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Laguna Getaway

Amidst the craziness of this past month, our anniversary was the last thing on our minds. Luckily, Kyle called our usual spot, Casa Laguna Inn, and the only room available was the suite we got engaged in four years prior.

Although every year I say this trip is much needed, this year brought a new level to the words MUCH NEEDED. 

Believe it or not, I've actually been eating pretty healthy since the beginning of August and trying to not emotionally eat. (I know, so not like me at all.) I'm sure the workers at our local Mexican joint will be sending out a search warrant soon. But this weekend I felt it was only fair to indulge and not feel the least bit guilty about it. 

So indulge I did...

Yes I love Kyle, but as I took bites of all this food - I've decided he may come in a close second. Food - although I have forsaken you as of late - you have and always will fill that vanilla wafer sized hole in my heart. 

Have a great weekend UnBrides - and be sure to indulge (minus the guilt) this weekend!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment