I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Getting Ready Robes

Sometimes brides can forget yet another needed element of their wardrobe for the Big Day - their 'Getting Ready' attire. In my attempt to be fashion forward and cutting edge, I thought I would order an abstract print caftan from Bloomingdales online. 

But as you can see, the final outcome ended up being a Technicolored Pterodactyl.

While snapping this picture Kyle couldn't keep a straight face. Needless to say it was immediately put back in the plastic packaging and returned. After much searching, I finally found the Josie by Natori robe that I wore on my wedding day at a Bloomingdales store. This time I made sure to try it on before I bought it. Who knew a robe could go so wrong.

And below are some of my picks for possible Getting Ready Robes for all of you! Hopefully they will leave you looking dynamite...not like a dinosaur in my case. 







No comments:

Post a Comment