I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year



Hi all, 

Happy 2015! I can't believe we are already going on year 3 of I Guess I Do!

I just wanted to share with you all a video called "Be Phenomenal." Kyle sent it to me last year amidst all of the chaos and uncertainty at Fashion Police

During my hiatus, I took on projects that scared the crap out of me and challenged me more than I have ever been creatively. I watched this video every week. Not because I wanted to, but because I needed to.

If there is one thing I can thank 2014 for is for perspective on what's important.

So in 2015, let's do things that scare the crap out of us, take trips we've been meaning to take, and spend time only with people who are worth our time. It's about less talk and more do. 

This is my 2015 motto and can be yours to...it's the year to be Mother Fucking Phenomenal.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment