I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, March 30, 2015

It's All About the Product

1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: I noticed this product popping up on some of my favorite celeb's manes (Erin Andrews, Catt Sadler) so I needed to try it for myself! I am addicted to this spray, and because of the cost, I use it like it's liquid gold. It creates volume and messy, wavy hair with a couple of sprays. I opt for the travel size for its convenience and price!

2. Loreal Elnett Hair Spray:  My first year I moved to LA, I worked on a Sour Patch Kids commercial (don't ask) and the hairstylist swore by this hairspray. She said it was only sold in Europe and not in the states yet, so when I saw it in Target three years ago, I snagged a couple up. It holds your hair in place without making it feel crunchy and lifeless. My husband is now a total 'Elnett Snob' and won't use anything else. What a diva!

3. Tresemme Heat Protect Spray: This was in the gift bags at the Jenny Packham runway show two years ago in NY and I've used it every day since. Spray it on your damp hair before you blow dry and you'll notice a major difference in texture, leaving your hair smoother and less frizzy.

4. Jason Thin to Think Shampoo: For you bitches who were blessed with luxurious thick locks, then say a prayer of gratitude and stop reading. But for those of us who aren't as lucky, this is the product for you! I've tried every outrageously priced volumizing shampoo and this is my favorite thus far. It's cheap and doesn't create build up. You can find it at your local Whole Foods store. 

5. Lemon Juice: When I was watching The Bachelor and found out the hot chick, Britt, didn't shower, I wasn't disgusted...I was pissed. How does her hair still get to look that good?? I shower every day, yet still have a case of chronic greasy Seinfeld Shower Hair. When it seems like nothing else is working on the grease, I use some good old fashioned lemon juice on my roots instead of shampoo and condition only the ends. 

6: Suave Dry Shampoo: Dry shampoo is great to have on hand if you are on the go and didn't have time to do your hair. Have some in your purse and use it when you need some automatic life. Don't spend money on the expensive stuff. I like Suave. It's affordable and does the same job!

7. Freeze It Hairspray: This is a Sandy Dalton go-to. While yes, Kyle may be addicted to the fancy-shmacy stuff, this dollar store spray holds hair in place longer than anything else! I would recommend it for updo's and ponytails, and not if you want flowing locks. Because once sprayed, your shit is on lock down!




No comments:

Post a Comment