I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, August 24, 2015

Shoe Poser




Obviously as you can see from quote above, when I took the illegal approach to shopping (aka. trademark infringement), it didn't go in my favor. So I then I ended up with these...

Don't let me fool you. Those pictures above? That shit was from Ebay. Everything Designer I own is basically from outlets, Ebay, or stylists friends pulling favors for me. Yes, I live in a world where people pay an exorbitant amount of money for brand names, but I also came from a world that taught me enough to know that if you do that, you're an idiot. 

You're spending enough money on your wedding day. Unlike venues, take advantage of things like shoes being half-off. Or in my case shockingly low from France which never come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment