Sunday, January 8, 2017

Golden Globes 2017

I have to admit - I have not been to a movie since I was nine months pregnant (Andy Samberg's "Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping" - totally amazing, but apparently the Hollywood Foreign Press disagrees with me), and I don't have much time for TV except for Kids Baking Championship (aka. the best show on TV). So I have not one clue about the Globes this year, but eh - who cares. 

On to what matters - Here are my picks for Best & Worst Dressed: 


Best Dressed: Mandy Moore in Naeem Khan. I'm not sure what it was, but this picture stopped me and made me say, "Wow." You make me want to go play my Center Stage Soundtrack on repeat. 

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Blake Lively in Versace. You had a baby like yesterday. SLOW CLAP.

Worst Dressed: Sarah Jessica Parker in Vera Wang. SJP - I never thought I could ever do this. I usually love your quirk when others don't, but I can't get on board with this. It's too Bride of Frankenstein meets my old basic comforter from college. 

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen. Can't put my finger on what I dislike about this dress. The tin foil? All of it? Yeah... all of it.


1 comment:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete